Most Recent Images

Who's Online

Last Forum Posts

Poll Widget

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Knights Who Say Ni Forum Index -> Post Raid Analysis
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shortngeeky
Shortngeeky
In-Game Guild Master
The Helpful

re: May 24

V&T went to 3% then... I blew up my raid... that is all.

The Helpful

don't beat yourself up, short! that fight is insane. we'll get it next time.

from a more critical standpoint: we need to do something about these early deaths.

yrs-
Ejunk!
Shortngeeky
Shortngeeky
In-Game Guild Master
The Helpful

I'm just happy Halfus & trash are a cakewalk now. Our DPS numbers look so much better!

The Helpful

per our conversation last night, though they aren't explicitly mentioned here, Valiona and Theralion are Sinestra's children:

http://wow.joystiq.com/2011/03/27/know-your-lore-sinestra-and-the-night-of-the-dragon/#continued

which would make them at least (much younger) half siblings to Nefarian and Onyxia. According to a WoWpedia (and WoWhead) article, they were magically aged in order to assume leadership roles but instead "constantly bicker with each other" as expressed by the hilarious line: "I will engulf as I please!"

I guess they're deathwing's children (making them full siblings to Ony and Nef), but, again, it's never explicitly mentioned anywhere.

/shutdown lore-nerd-mode

yrs-
Ejunk!
Zulika
In-Game Rank 5
The Bashful

What happened in V&T on May 24 stays in V&T. Horrible off night for some of us *early deaths? who, me?* Fill-ins (thank you all), dc's, lag, people dropping like level 10 clothies - blechh. Congrats to the 3 or 4 heroes who got V&T to 3%, that was worth seeing. Clean slate, fresh start, chop chop
ejunk
In-Game Lowest Rank
The Helpful

Zulika wrote:
What happened in V&T on May 24 stays in V&T. Horrible off night for some of us *early deaths? who, me?* Fill-ins (thank you all), dc's, lag, people dropping like level 10 clothies - blechh. Congrats to the 3 or 4 heroes who got V&T to 3%, that was worth seeing. Clean slate, fresh start, chop chop

I hope nobody thinks I was trying to pick on them, including you zulika. it is so easy to kill your friends in that fight by not being aware of your relative position (ie, 8 yards). the whole thing hinges on mitigating raid damage. I think that's what makes it hard. technically it's a dps race since their is an enrage timer, but it's really, really long, so not getting hurt is mega crucial.

it took me 2 wipes to get the "stack! spread!" timing down. I always knew it was important, but wow. small margin for error.

yrs-
Ejunk!
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Knights Who Say Ni Forum Index -> Post Raid Analysis All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: