Most Recent Images

Who's Online

Last Forum Posts

Poll Widget

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Knights Who Say Ni Forum Index -> Post Raid Analysis
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tifone
In-Game Rank 2
The Helpful

re: 21 May - Toomey, Old Men & Ais

First let me say good job on chim...was a great downing of a boss.

Now that being said I don't think we are quite ready for nef yet. I would like to do the conclave of winds fights first.

Please read up on conclave of winds fight under raid strats. I would like to start with the general strat which is outlined below:

The main mechanic of this fight its the Ultimate of the bosses. The three of them have a Energy bar that goes from 0 to 90 energy, they all start in 0, whenever their energy reaches 90 (the max) they begin to cast their Ultimate Ability (detailed above). The most important Ultimate its the Nezir one (middle), its a AOE attack that splits between all the people present at the platform at the ultimate time.

You will need to separate your raid in five different groups as detailed on the photo attached to the right. Your group will start at the first layout and switch to the second when the bosses reach 80 energy (the whole left platform jump to the middle one and the tank and healer of the middle one jumps to the left one). Shortly after the switch the bosses will start casting their ultimate, its specially intensive for the middle healer because everyone is spread out and its quite a bit of AOE dps going on.

During the ultimate phase, all the bridges are disabled so the switching has to happen before they reach 90 energy.

After the Ultimate its done, the DPS from the left and the right should go back to their original positions (you can delay this a bit to put more dps on the middle boss) and then its the same than the first layout but with the tanks and healer from the left and middle switched out. You need to continue doing this switching over and over and lower all the bosses together, when you kill one boss you have one minute to kill the other two or it will be a wipe.

Group 1: Tank - Griff Healer - Me or DL
Group 2: Tank - Less Healer - Me or DL
Group 3: healer (sub b/c pirt won't be here)
Group 4: Main DPS (4 including any melee)
Group 5: One dps has to be a ranged

Generally it goes left and right ones down at about the same time everyone collapses on middle (north) we pop hero and burn...if we don't make it in under 1 min we lose...

As always feedback is welcome here I would rather refine strat now than have to debate it during raid b/c that takes time away from killing:)
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Knights Who Say Ni Forum Index -> Post Raid Analysis All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: