Most Recent Images

Who's Online

Last Forum Posts

Poll Widget

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Knights Who Say Ni Forum Index -> Post Raid Analysis
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tifone
In-Game Rank 2
The Helpful

re: April 30th

Great raid night overall. I have to say we seemed to mow down ODS, Mal, and Atramedes.

I am starting to get worried about gear usage for us on Magmaw, & Halfus though. And we will also need a semi-permanent tank substitute for the next couple months. There is a new DK tank that just joined the guild that may work out well for us. Aurak is his name I believe so if you see him on introduce yourself and get to know him and give me some feed back.

Please post feed back on the following info:

1) We need one new dps for raid any class in particular you would like to see (no more druids Gilg:)?

2) We need a semi-long term tank sub - should we use beeastt as this person or try the new dk? Pimp is not available on a regular basis right now but will probably be another good back up.

3) How many people is the right number to swap out for magmaw and maybe ODS? (I lean towards 1-2 dps and maybe a healer or a tank.)

4) Please look at your gear tables and see if you have any gear left to drop from them. If you do not would you be willing to sit out for those particular bosses to give some other people chances at the gear?

If we do decide to do that I would give priority to other raid team members that have loot that drops off the bosses that they need...ie no reason to bring in a leather wearer dps if no boomkin/kitty gear drops from magmaw.

Any other feedback on the raid you have. Also I will post later tonight some strat ideas on the next two fights in BWD so we can work on those fights this week.
ejunk
In-Game Lowest Rank
The Helpful

loved being a substitute for those fights - thanks again for the invite. nothing better in game than a first kill!

after seeing this team in action - the DPS meters, in particular - I strongly think you should drop Chimareon for a bit and go over to BoT and try Valiona. I think that fight is very, very doable by this team.

yrs-
Ejunk!
Griffygriff
In-Game Rank 2
The Helpful

I would like to spend more time learning new fights and less time farming the same bosses over and over. In my opinion we're focusing a bit too much on gear vs. progressing to new content.

At this point, we're plenty geared enough to finish out this tier of raiding. When I subbed in on Rumors' Cho'gall fight, their numbers were about the same as ours and they weren't any better or worse at dealing with boss mechanics.

I'm not saying this to complain about resetting this particular time, I just think it's something we need to keep in mind as Firelands approaches.

I would be in favor of working on Valiona instead of BWD for a while too, since so many needed drops are there and it would be something new. Also, if we're farming the trash anyway, we might as well do the boss while we're there.
Shortngeeky
Shortngeeky
In-Game Guild Master
The Helpful

If you go V&T you lose access to my team. Not intended to be ill, just saying I'm keeping mine in BoT for a reason...

The Helpful

No I agree with you wholeheartedly short. If people feel we need a change I would be up for doing throne of the four winds but I will leave that up to people. Also, the other advantage to this set up is if Short needs a sub for Thursday our whole team is still available to her as well.
Shortngeeky
Shortngeeky
In-Game Guild Master
The Helpful

Yeah that's what I thought we were trying to do was keep some subs available

The Helpful

Oh. Alrighty.
ejunk
In-Game Lowest Rank
The Helpful

ah! I didn't realize there was a method going on here. I just figured each team was taking on whatever they felt comfortable with. Suggestion rescinded.

yrs-
Ejunk!
Shortngeeky
Shortngeeky
In-Game Guild Master
The Helpful

The way we're set up right now say I'm ok tuesday but thursday Fenns missing, I could borrow Beastt for V&T without stealing him from Toomey's Saturday raid. On the flip side it's letting our team be available for Toomey to borrow IE you filling in on Atr. last saturday. I also think it'll be good morale boost if we can contribute to Ni's progress

In-Game Guild Master
The Helpful

Old folks COULD however add TotFW to their playlist & not touch lockout issues if they need scenery change

The Helpful

only scenery im missing is short and feaver and pimp!

As far as im concearned we should get BWD finished before we move on, then we could staart subing people in to get gear or swaping peep form the two raid groups so they both can see the fight done right. If we lock out this week then we will probly finish it so im game for the lock out, or extention whatever it is called.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Knights Who Say Ni Forum Index -> Post Raid Analysis All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: