Last Forum Posts

Poll Widget

View previous topic :: View next topic  
The_digital_jedi
In-Game Rank 9
The Bashful

re: A message from the Class Officer

Greetings fellow followers of the Light,

My name is Tehlien and I am currently your class officer in Ni. I have been playing Paladin for quite a while now and mainly play Prot, but have branched out into Ret and Holy. So please bring all your questions to me.

Knights who say Ni are currently looking for more raiders. We currently raid two nights a week and need dedicated members to run. We do have some things we ask from our raiders, as I will detail out below. Again, if you have any questions, let me know

To raid in Ni, these are the things we ask
** Post here and let me and the rest of Ni know what your spec will be (Tank, DPS or Heals)
** Get with me and let me know you raiding experiences (if any)
** Check the guild calendar in-game every week and SIGN UP for the raids. This is the only way we know who all is coming and can have space for you
** Watch the raid videos and be familiar with the fights before we go. We dont ask that you have every fight down pat, we just want you exposed to the mechanics before we go. Reemember, what you know (or don't know) will effect the other members of the raid.

Again, get with me and let me know any questions you may have about our class. Pally's are one of the best classes in game! Dont be afraid to ask!

StinkyCheeseMan
In-Game Lowest Rank
The Bashful

Hello! Just started a Paladin in WoW.

Never played WoW, started playing SWTOR with you all cause my brother got me into it (that would be Pirt). Ended up going to 50 with Groo the Vangaurd Tank and loved the tank role. So I'm here to try the tank thing as well.

Since i am completely new and suggestions, build advice etc.. would be greatly appreciated.
Shortngeeky
Shortngeeky
In-Game Guild Master
The Helpful

When I was tanking I read a website Maintankadin.com Their Forums are fantastic forr people learning prot! Here's the link straight to the Basic Training section http://maintankadin.failsafedesign.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=4

The Casual

If you need any help on holy I might be able to help
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Knights Who Say Ni Forum Index -> Paladin All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: