Who's Online

Last Forum Posts

Poll Widget

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tifone
In-Game Rank 2
The Helpful

re: Toomey's Back!

Ok so I leveled stynus my disc priest first in this expansion b/c the guild had been short on healers and I really got into healing esp during the end of progression with LK. Those bubbles really do help in that fight.

Well I was having tons of mana issues healing on stynus and it was beginning to become a drag so I decided to level toomey until blizz makes some kinda correction to preist mana or I figure out what I am doing wrong. Just let me say I still do not 'enjoy' frost mages but they are great for leveling...having three roots is awesome and there are not many mobs that I can't kite and kill solo b/c of those roots.

But the most exciting part - yesterday I did an instance as an arcane mage for the first time in the expansion. I pugged it and got into a group in Stonecore on the third boss. All I have to say is ARCANE RULES! I was pulling over 10k damage as a lvl 83 in that raid and by far the most effective dps of all of the people there. It was AWESOME, can't wait till I hit lvl 85 so I can show all those mage wanna be warlocks what real dps looks like. (Pimp in case you didn't get it - that was directed at you and yes I am calling you out:)

-Toomey
(sometimes stynus the disc priest and eventually to be tifone the tanking warrior again)
Griffygriff
In-Game Rank 2
The Helpful

re: Toomey's Back!

I expected this post to be about your back. Apostrophes are sometimes duplicitive and deceptive.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Knights Who Say Ni Forum Index -> Mage All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: