Most Recent Images

Who's Online

Last Forum Posts

Poll Widget

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Knights Who Say Ni Forum Index -> Post Raid Analysis
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tifone
In-Game Rank 2
The Helpful

re: 27July

Ok so we got shannox down! Woot. Some things I observed from my healing seat.

1) it helps a lot if as raid healer you kind of migrate in the middle of the pack of dps...and it needs to be a pack - otherwise people will die!

2) I had to trade off my big slow cheap heals for my fast medium heals for the first 1/3 of this fight. When the dog jumped the random target I would hot them and then flash heal them to about 80% and keep them there till it was on to the next person. I would intersperse this with my circle of healing spell when needed.

3) Mana will be a problem for raid healers - or was for me...I could have really used a potion of concentration (kicks self for not being prepared.)

4) Do not wait on your battle rez...our dps is just to tight right now and we need everyone...so just hit it as soon as possible.

5) Everyone should be HOTing the main tank! If you have time left over and can, dot shannox, esp during the burn phase.

Good luck tonight guys and see you for raid on Sat.
dlmok
In-Game Rank 8
The Casual

re: 27July

Agree with Stynus on the raid heals. Also agree with everone hotting the main tank.This is crucial after the first dog dies. The healers should also watch out for and the main tank healer call out if he is victim aof face rage( I think) so the other to can throw the main tank some heals while he,s stunned, we wiped once when I was stunned and Nei moved out of range while I was so i couldn't heal him in time. As the main tank heals i had little time for aoe heals that wern't focused on the tank after the first dog died. The third phase it will take two heals on tank to keep them up maybe when we all are better geared it will change, but for now it is more than i could keep up with by myself.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Knights Who Say Ni Forum Index -> Post Raid Analysis All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: