Most Recent Images

Who's Online

Last Forum Posts

Poll Widget

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Knights Who Say Ni Forum Index -> Post Raid Analysis
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shortngeeky
Shortngeeky
In-Game Guild Master
The Helpful

re: May 26

ok so next druid heavy V&T I think I'll assign a tranquility rotation to avoid early deaths from being bombed at blackout stack (if people die early). Phase 1 seems to be biggest issue area. Last night phase 2 was but that was from having 3 druids & laggy interwebz =P. I really don't have any specific "change this" type orders... just everyone think of things you can personally do to maximize your movement/survivability during the encounter. Also if you're playing at a hotel full of college baseball players who are lagging the wifi, please divert them to a fictional Wet Tee Shirt Contest elsewhere. =)

The Helpful

I think the cushion provided by either a priest (fortitude) or a warlock (blood pact) would be really helpful in this fight. the margin for error is really, really unforgiving. I would gladly sit out for either (though we don't have a shadow priest, so that negates a 1:1 sub) just so we can get past V&T and dedicate some serious hours to the ascendant council.

I don't know about the rest of the raiders, but I would really love for us to get to at least 9/12 before the nerf bat comes down on T11 raids. I think we're good enough to get cho'gall down, too! the clock is ticking, unfortunately, but I believe we can do it!

yrs-
Ejunk!
dlmok
In-Game Rank 8
The Casual

I can make some fort scrolls and send to Az for when there are no other fort buffs. Sorry i missed last night the internet went out in my area till 10 pm
Shortngeeky
Shortngeeky
In-Game Guild Master
The Helpful

I was going to have you neutered if it was a woman ;)

The Helpful

dlmok wrote:
I can make some fort scrolls and send to Az for when there are no other fort buffs. Sorry i missed last night the internet went out in my area till 10 pm

wowhead tells me (assuming you're talking about runescroll of fortitude ii) you need inferno ink (and burning embers by extension) for those. let me know if you need whiptail to mill for burning embers - I have ~80 of them at any given time (including right now).

yrs-
Ejunk!
SGAislyn
In-Game Rank 2
The Casual

A BM hunter w a silithid pet can also provide this buff, but Fort scrolls are probably a better choice.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Knights Who Say Ni Forum Index -> Post Raid Analysis All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: