Most Recent Images

Who's Online

Last Forum Posts

Poll Widget

View previous topic :: View next topic  
CrazyJedi
In-Game Rank 2
The Helpful

re: A few words for our friend and brother...

Well I don't know where to post this and since I heard about it and I won't be attending any ceremony for obvious reasons but still I wanted to say a few words.

When I first met Beeastt , the first thing that came to my mind is how anyone can be THAT good of a person.He was always polite, kind, friendly and he treated strangers like people usually only treat close friends. He made you feel welcome no matter what. Even when I was kinda of a jerk to him at first for stupid reasons he still treated me kindly and with respect.He probably didn't knew it but he earn my respect very early because of how he treated others and how he approach every situation.

I remember having little private conversations with him about Star Wars :D yeah , we had our nerdy moments and how we were waiting for SWTOR and he even shared with me his first experience watching the original trilogy with his father and so on.As stupid as it may sound to some , I was really really looking forward to play SWTOR with him and create a stronger bond , I knew we would had a ton of fun with him and I kept thinking I wanted him to be a founder member on that game's ni guild ,again it may sound stupid to some but when you think about it , it is a position you only reserve for friends or people that you trust completly and have fun with.

When I first got the news yesterday , it felt like a low punch and ...well to be honest ...I heard about a comment in his facebook saying he is the first person that the poster didn't knew in real life and he still cried for. Well I didn't literally cried but I felt such sadness inside and I barely knew him.I literally couldn't believe the news.To put it on perspective , I am like a rock when it comes to this emotions of loss even if it is family and with Beeastt I felt so deep sadness that it felt like losing a very close family member.Thats how big of an impression he made on me in the short time I knew him.

He was the kindest,trustworthy,nicest guy, overall good person I had the pleasure,honor and luck to had met.If there ever was a Ni legend Achievement in our Ni family , he certainly would had earned it.Lets all raise our drinks and celebrate Beeastt's life together , you were truly a good person man and will always be remember , I hope you keep rocking in the next life brother.

Griffygriff
In-Game Rank 2
The Helpful

I know what you mean. I feel so weird being sad for someone I've never met in "real life", but the truth is he WAS a real friend to us all, and he will be sorely missed. I can't believe I'm never going to talk to him in vent or raid with him or ogre dance with him in stormwind at 1am ever again. Ugh.

RIP, Beeastt.
SGAislyn
In-Game Rank 2
The Casual

Hey Crazy and Griff,
As a personal friend of Ed's and the one who persuaded him to join this guild, I cannot tell you how much your words mean to me. Crazy, I understand completely how you felt at first - how can anyone be THAT good - but Ed truly was an amazing person who knew how to put anyone at ease and feel like they were a friend, even if he'd just met them. When I spoke to Heather (his widow, my best friend) only hours after Ed was gone, she made a point to ask me to make sure the guild knew, and she told me that this game had meant so much to him over the past few months. Ed was battling many health issues, and the game really helped him take his mind off the pain he was feeling. We are all still in shock, but I am so thankful that all our "high school gang" are still close and will come together again to help Ed's family get through this difficult time. WoW was more than just a game to Ed, as I know those of you who spent any time talking to him know - it was a place to be with friends and to enjoy working with them toward a shared goal and savoring every victory that was made. Thank you all so much for everything you were - and are - to all the members of Ni.[/img]
ejunk
In-Game Lowest Rank
The Helpful

In a word, I'm gutted. Absolutely gutted. this is an awful thing to come home (I was away for the weekend) to. truly terrible. like all of you I only knew him in game but immediately took to him as a friend. we had a lot of things outside of game in common and I really enjoyed talking to him. a truly good guy and he'll be missed. I wish the best for his family and friends in this truly terrible time. I'll remember him fondly.

yrs-
Evan!
Fennrarr
In-Game Lowest Rank
The Casual

Here, here! I've been a Ni member for only a short while. I was actually afraid there would be tension between us both since we play warriors, but there was'nt. Not in the least! He was always warm and helpful and always there if needed. For the short ammount of time we spent playing in game together I liked him from the start. Sad to see him go but I guess God needs an awesome mdps in heaven! My heart goes out to Kaimer and the rest of his family!

Oh Beeastt - I hardly knew you. It's not fair. We want more stories, more goofy 80's bands, more arguments about authors. Who will remind us to go to Tol Barad? Who will lead us on achievement runs? I feel horrible.
But I also feel so lucky. Lucky that I played this game, on this server, with these people and I got to meet you. What were the chances of that happening? I got a tiny glimpse of an amazing person. For that I am so grateful.
My heart goes out to Family Beeastt and his RL friends, including Aislyn, Pirt and Badear
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Knights Who Say Ni Forum Index -> Beeastt All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: