Most Recent Images

Who's Online

Last Forum Posts

Poll Widget

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Knights Who Say Ni Forum Index -> Post Raid Analysis
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Beeastt
In-Game Rank 8
The Helpful

re: may 4th, old farts

went well, the timing and coordination of our self heals will be the key to this fight, we have the damage and healing numbers, we just need to keep working the coordination.

one thing id critique is id say we should take down all possible bosses before moving to progression content simply to get any possible upgrade, even for one member. 20-30 mins is worth 4 pieces of gear especially when we have 3 new people in the raid as we did last night. every increase in gear boosts the raid.

did you guys extend your lockout?

yrs-
Ejunk!
SGAislyn
In-Game Rank 2
The Casual

I agree with Beeastt, and even if we don't get gear that someone in particular needs, the shards are also nice to have for those major enchants.
Tifone
In-Game Rank 2
The Helpful

I agree with you. My reasoning behind going right to progression was to compromise with the people who wanted the lockout extension vs clearing all the bosses. I thought that a couple of kills this night with 2 hours of work on progression and a couple of kills on Sat with 2 hours on progression would stop us from leaving holes in the walls on Sat Happy

@ Ejunk - I am really not in favor of using raid lockout extensions unless we are so geared that it just doesn't matter. Right now while Magmaw and ODS might not be dropping a lot of usable gear for us the other two bosses are. Also if joelin would have been there earlier we would have had two pieces for him that both would have been upgrades I think since we sharded two pieces of cloth!

My biggest critique is everyone needs to do their homework! I think we make it pretty easy for people to read the strats / watch the videos with our posts on here but people need to take that 30 min to do it so we can start the actual implementation phase of learning the fight quicker.

Also, we need to get back in and buffed up faster too! I know I let a couple of the wipes go longer than after we already knew it was a wipe but I thought seeing the phase changes was improtant. That being said the solution might be for us to nominate one person each wipe to run in and mass rez since that will let us skip the elevator boss Any thoughts on that?
Beeastt
In-Game Rank 8
The Helpful

agree!

with our very minimal raid schedule we should be at the zone making the first PULL at the raid start time. we could do this by making sure we log out at the zone the night or day of the raid if we know we wont be on till raid time. also coming in fully repaired should be a no brainer.

hpwever, if you look at our uptime from earlier raids , when we first began, we had 34 minutes of uptime in 128 minutes of riding one night!

we're getting better but everyone having raid food and buffing as soon as they run back would be even better.

also once we know a fight, we shouldnt be afraid to call a wipe when we have half the raid dead. it will give us that many more full attempts.

agree!

with our very minimal raid schedule we should be at the zone making the first PULL at the raid start time. we could do this by making sure we log out at the zone the night or day of the raid if we know we wont be on till raid time. also coming in fully repaired should be a no brainer.

hpwever, if you look at our uptime from earlier raids , when we first began, we had 34 minutes of uptime in 128 minutes of riding one night!

we're getting better but everyone having raid food and buffing as soon as they run back would be even better.

also once we know a fight, we shouldnt be afraid to call a wipe when we have half the raid dead. it will give us that many more full attempts.

blah blah sure
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Knights Who Say Ni Forum Index -> Post Raid Analysis All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: