Last Forum Posts

Poll Widget

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Griffygriff
In-Game Rank 2
The Helpful

re: Bears are getting BUFFED

Nope, not a typo.

- The damage of Swipe and Thrash is being increased substantially, though their bonus threat is being removed. This one sort of confuses me, since the whole point of them being nerfed and nerfed and nerfed was that bears were too high on the dps list, right?

- Swipe is being put on a 3 second cooldown, and will be available at level 18 now. So if you gave up on tanking with your druid alt because the random dps didn't want to wait the required 30 seconds for you to establish threat, you might want to dust him/her off and give it another try after the patch.

- Here's the best one: Savage Defense will now stay up until it has absorbed a set amount of damage, instead of dropping off on the first melee hit from one of the 47 troggs that are hitting you. So we will be decent, dare I say VIABLE multi-mob tanks again!

And there was much rejoicing!
Dracounguis
In-Game Lowest Rank
The Casual

Yay! I used to tank in WotLK all the time, but have not really in Cata. Just never could hold aggro on a whole group. And healers get whiny when they get ganked.
CrazyJedi
In-Game Rank 2
The Helpful

Dracounguis wrote:
Yay! I used to tank in WotLK all the time, but have not really in Cata. Just never could hold aggro on a whole group. And healers get whiny when they get ganked.

Just do what I do when I get whinning on pugs ....don't taunt and let them die :D that brings a smile to my face when they quit the group . Is not like I will be stuck in que looking for a replacement dps or healer for 30 minutes as a tank right :P.

Even if I hold agrro I like to let them die from time to time , specially the dps that haven't realized that this isn't like Wrath and you have to actually watch your agrro now :P.

Tifone
In-Game Rank 2
The Helpful

I resent or resemble the whinny healer depending on your point of view:P What I like doing in compensation is gettting aggro is fearing pulling the whole room fading and then when the tank dies going sorry - it was my only defense! Smiling right now thinking about it twisted
Griffygriff
In-Game Rank 2
The Helpful

Moar buffs!

- Enrage no longer increases physical damage taken. Woo!

- Stampeding Roar's duration has been increased to 8 seconds, up from 6. The movement speed effect has been increased to 60%, up from 40% and is no longer cancelled by cancelling shapeshift form. Lol. Whatever, I'll take it.
Fennrarr
In-Game Lowest Rank
The Casual

Go Yogi Go!

Jump to: