Most Recent Images

Who's Online

Last Forum Posts

Poll Widget

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Knights Who Say Ni Forum Index -> Post Raid Analysis
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shortngeeky
Shortngeeky
In-Game Guild Master
The Helpful

re: April 2

Well I haven't checked full log but overview shows Pugs were possibly idiots. ;)

The Helpful

I think the fact that we still pulled it off with about the same amount of difficulty as normal shows how much easier it is with 25 people. We beat the enrage timer even with a couple subar (offspec in one case) dps, two pets hitting Halfus the whole time, lots of interrupts missed, and a couple deaths.

Having three tanks with their own dedicated healers made a huge difference at the beginning. Having 3 battle rezzes sure didn't hurt either.

The part that was a lot harder was organizing the group and giving directions for things like kill order and CC. I think it would work better to have certain people assigned to calling out certain things so that the newer people and pugs don't get confused about who to listen to. I never really know if I should be calling stuff out in the middle of the fight or if I should be letting the raid leader handle it.
Tifone
In-Game Rank 2
The Helpful

I have to agree wholeheartedly - the content was easier; maybe absurdly easier - the organization was much harder. I think if we get the organization down we will be flying through this stuff.
Beeastt
In-Game Rank 8
The Helpful

april, it might help also to assign a main assist role along with tanks, so people can just assist of that person and remove the need for more chatter on vent unless cc breaks and a tank has to call a dps swap. mage or hunter, someone sitting at range tht knows the kill order is always a good bet.

Jump to: