Last Forum Posts

Poll Widget

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Griffygriff
In-Game Rank 2
The Helpful

re: Thoughts on Resto in Cata

What I like:

-The mana-efficient system of keeping Lifebloom rolling with Nourish. I can keep a good tank up pretty much indefinitely without running out of mana this way.

-I can't just run around and faceroll HoTs on everyone like I did in WotLK. Having to learn my keybinds and actually use different spells for different purposes is definitely more fun.

What I don't like:

-Druids lost a lot of their HoT-based healing flavor. I spend quite a bit more time spamming direct heals than throwing HoTs on people, which feels more like shammy healing than druid healing.

-Tranquility and Tree of Life are awesome, but it seems like the rest of our spells are significantly underpowered to compensate for them. Blizzard has designed it so that we constantly feel like the damage is slipping out of control until it eventually gets away from us and we are forced to use a cooldown (assuming one is actually available).

-If Regrowth is supposed to be our emergency quick heal, it needs to be buffed about three times over. Every other healer has an effective emergency heal.
dlmok
In-Game Rank 8
The Casual

Agree with regrowth it is way under powered to heal for much.

I find healing in raids when i tank heal and use the triage system that i can assist with raid heals keep the tank up and conserve mana. this is on most fights there are some that we have done all three healers could keep the tank up. to me norish is only used when u have no worries of damage cause of its long cast time and its low healing less the regrowth. I find that if you need a big heal and life bloom is about to run out let it it heals for the same as healing touch and cost less mana to restack than healing touch.
Shortngeeky
Shortngeeky
In-Game Guild Master
The Helpful

OMG Dl POSTED!!!!!!

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: