Who's Online

Last Forum Posts

Poll Widget

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Griffygriff
In-Game Rank 2
The Helpful

re: *Attention all druids interested in raiding*

If you don't know, I'm Griffter, your friendly neighborhood druid officer. I'm going to keep a list of raid-ready druids in this thread.

If you are a druid (do people still play the other classes?) and think you might be interested in raiding with us, please reply to this thread. It's okay if you're not geared yet or haven't ever raided before. I just need to know if you're interested. I'll need to know your main character's name, the spec or specs you want to raid in, and what your favorite flavor of ice cream is.

Some things that are required for all raiders:

- Must have a good handle on how to play your spec in PvE.

- Must have mostly heroic 5 man gear (iLevel 346) or above with the appropriate (but not necessarily the most expensive) enchants and gems.

- Must be able to reliably attend 2 raid nights a week. Right now those nights are Wednesday and Saturday from 7:15pm-10pm server time (Central US). We are a casual guild, so it's not a problem at all if you need to miss a raid for real life reasons as long as you let someone know before-hand.

- Must have a good idea of how the current boss fight works from watching videos or reading strategies.

- Must be signed up for the raid on the in-game calendar. This doesn't guarantee you a spot, but it let's the raid leader know if we will have enough people to raid that night.

Again, it's not expected that you already meet all of these requirements right now. If you have any questions about druids or raiding in general, just hit me up (gently) on here or in the game.

Raid-ready Druids
Aryella - Resto
Azraela - Balance
Dlmok - Resto/Tank
Ejunk - Cat
Feaver - Balance/Resto
Gilgadiir - Balance/Resto
Griffter - Tank/Resto
Nei - Tank

If you think you need to be added to this list, reply to this thread.

Last edited by Griffygriff on Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
CrazyJedi
In-Game Rank 2
The Helpful

Vanilla but sometimes get the urge to get some strawberry ice cream aswell.Recently I tasted orange flavor ice cream but didn't love it , maybe it was the brand but who knows.

Also I am one of those few and strange fellows that doesn't like chocolate at all.

ejunk
In-Game Lowest Rank
The Helpful

Griff, et al. -

I am interested in raiding, for sure. I wrote some stuff in my application about it. ATM I'm not totally clear on what schedule will work best for me, but I'm fairly certain that tu, wed, and thursday are definitely my best days. Two nights a week is doable, but my max.

Happy to talk in game about it.

yrs-
Ejunk!
dlmok
In-Game Rank 8
The Casual

I would like to raid but dont know how to play my druid class well
Dracounguis
In-Game Lowest Rank
The Casual

re: Interested in Raiding

Not really ever raided before, but am wanting to now on my main toon Nei. Just give me a call when needed. Spec'd as Feral (primary) & Moonkin (secondary).

I'm available Tuesday - Friday nights for sure.
Sat - Monday depends on if I get a early or late shift at work.
luminis <hellfire>

re: Calór - My Alt

needs to be geared at the heroic level and then will be ready

spec is feral/resto (but have no idea how to play resto) was feral/feral for the longest time

favorite flavor of ice cream is chocolate chip cookie dough
Covan_
In-Game Lowest Rank

re: Hello All

for the ice cream , I would like to have vanilla cherry from Häagen-Dazs. it has to be from HD, can't be some other brand ......

and for the Raid, yes, if there's a spot open, Plz let me know. I'm still working on the balance between Raid and family (wife) aggro issue. 2 to 3 days out of week should not be too much trouble (finger cross)

druid is still fairly new to me, I've been play plate wearer for a long time, and spec in healer / tank , so this is my first dps toon, sometime I just not sure when and how to open fire without press down aggro issue, so I just pause myself about few sec then join the fight.

currently (09/07) I'm at iL348 , just got new weapon upgrade (iL346) , already have 2 pieces of t11 and multiple 353+ items.

raid experience wise ... I've been raid since AQ, and fully into raiding at BC era (like 6 night / week, yes, that's before married, ) I didn't do much in wotlk and took long break after cata released. so , here I'm back to the game and hopefully see the rest of the exp Happy

Covan

my 3 toons link as follow ....

Pally http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/queldorei/Covan/simple

DK http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/queldorei/Cov%C3%A3n/simple

Druid http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/queldorei/Cova%C3%B1/simple
Thrash McNasty

main character's name:  Diabulus

The spec or specs you want to raid in: Resto ilvl 546(Feral/Guadian offspec gear is decent and could tank/feral dps after a little work on my gear)

What your favorite flavor of ice cream:  Moose tracks

I used to progression raid heal on my priest, but switched to my druid several years back.  I've got a pretty solid grasp on Resto, but knowledge is power, and I'll take all the info I can get.  

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Knights Who Say Ni Forum Index -> Druid All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: