Last Forum Posts

Poll Widget

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shortngeeky
Shortngeeky
In-Game Guild Master
The Helpful

re: Rogues Needed, Raiding Awaits!!!!!!

Hello my stealthy brothers & sisters of Ni! So you're 85, you're tired of dailies, now what? Well my friends the raid team wants you! We are currently looking to expand to 25m or add an additional 10m team. Currently Class Officers are helping their classes prepare for raiding but since our Rogue CO has real life cutting in on WoW, I'll be helping you guys best I can until he returns.

To begin raiding you do need to work & earn your spot. If you have no prior raiding experience THAT'S FINE. I take pride in getting new raiders in & helping them grow. These are the things you are responsible for:

- Must have know how to thoroughly play your spec in PvE. (yes, slows & interrupts too!)

- Must have mostly heroic 5 man gear (iLevel 346) or above with the appropriate (but not necessarily the most expensive) enchants and gems. Working on gear takes time, DO NOT go AH crazy and shop for 346 pieces just for the number, get gear appropriate for your spec. This means reputation gear, Justice point gear, and Heroic drops. Head and shoulder enchants are a must!

- Must be able to reliably attend 2 raid nights a week. Right now those nights are Wednesday and Saturday from 7:15pm-10pm server time (Central US). Real-life comes first BUT Ni still needs to know. Remember, it may be a game but in raids we are a team... people are counting on you!

- Must have a good idea of how the current boss fight works from watching videos or reading strategies. Don't go in blind and expect to wing it, you're a liability to the raid at that point. Videos of the strategies we use are posted in Raid forums and also on youtube. We generally use Yogscast & Tankspot guides.

- Must be signed up for the raid on the in-game calendar. This doesn't guarantee you a spot, but it let's the raid leader know if we will have enough people to raid that night. Be online ON TIME!!!!!!

- In raids we need to max our performance. Bring appropriate food, pots, reagents to optimize your spec. We do have fish feast and guild cauldron but if we run out or you're the 8th ni using a cauldrom (they serve 7) you'll need your own backup supply.

Remember, it's not expected that you already meet all of these requirements at this time! We can help you get there! Now post me your spec & Boogity, Boogity, Boogity, LET'S GO RAIDING BOYS! {insert Nascar reference}

Last edited by Shortngeeky on Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

The Bashful

Uh hey yeah Im up for raids when able. Weds is best for me Sat is almost always a double shift for me. So I might be best as a filler spot. Also did I see tank? Am I that outta the loop or are we still dps only?
Shortngeeky
Shortngeeky
In-Game Guild Master
The Helpful

This is what happens when I sub for CO's =P CO's are now incharge of their classes raiders. IE gear checking, dps check, ect & letting me know when you have someone ready. Getting alot of new 85's so screening by class seemed most logical to allow me to keep my brown hair as opposed to the gray color it's turning into. ;)

I'm interested in joining a raid team. tired of playing with no raiding going on. everything should check out fine. hope i can help progression.

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Knights Who Say Ni Forum Index -> Rogue All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: