Who's Online

Last Forum Posts

Poll Widget

View previous topic :: View next topic  
SGAislyn
In-Game Rank 2
The Casual

re: Interested in Raiding?

If you are level 85, decently geared (item level 346 or above), and interested in raiding, let me know either by sending me a message or whisper in-game or posting here. Good gear lists can be found at the Warcraft Hunters Union (http://www.warcrafthuntersunion.com/2010/12/cataclysm-pre-raid-hunter-loot-list/) or www.askmrrobot.com . The Warcraft Hunters Union is a good overall sight to learn about best enchants/gems, raid/heroic strategies, shot rotations, pet buffs, etc. If you are interested, I will group up with you and check your DPS on a heroic dungeon run, or on a test dummy. Let me know also what days would work best for your schedule.

Right now the class officers are simply gathering data to see who is interested and whether we might be able to start a 25-man raid team. Raid nights currently are Saturday and Wednesday nights from 7pm to about 10pm server time, but we may be able to move these times around based on members' availability. If you are asked to join the raid team, you will be expected to do some homework AHEAD of time (reading the raid strategy for that night, watch the videos, come prepared with questions, etc). You must sign up for the raid on the in-game calendar, which does not necessarily guarantee you a spot but rather allows the raid leader to have an idea of numbers and classes able to commit to any particular night. IMPORTANT: IF YOU SIGN UP, YOU MUST SHOW UP, AND BE ON TIME! Obviously we all know about and allow for real-life emergencies, but in general you will be expected to be available if you sign up. It also helps to have a flexible attitude - if the current group isn't working on any particular night, the raid leader may switch members around to try a different make-up, and you may be asked to be stand-by. It is not personal; pouting is not allowed. :-)

Let me know if you have any questions, and Good Hunting!
SGAislyn
In-Game Rank 2
The Casual

Also - please read the Member Handbook under the KWSN Handbook section of the Forums, if you haven't already. Pay particular close attention to the section about Raids and expectations of Raiders. Thank you!
Beeastt
In-Game Rank 8
The Helpful

if i can help with a better weapon let me know. not sure what your using but i have 10 orbs and can make the eng guns/bows for ya

Jack will raid.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Knights Who Say Ni Forum Index -> Hunter All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: