Last Forum Posts

Poll Widget

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pirtuk
In-Game Rank 2
The Casual

re: Raiding Anyone?

Hey Everyone!

No the Shammy's are not the largest class in Ni but we have a long proud history of service in the Ni raiding team:

There was Supes

and there is Akine

Pimp even has a Shammy he won't tell you about.

And there is He Who Shall not be Named because he used to be a she-Shammy now plays a he-Druid..... I digress.

While we are a small class in numbers we all know we can do DPS and Heals better than the Druids, and there are WAY too many of those around.... :P

If any of you are interested in raiding please let me know. We are trying to expand to 25 man raids. They are easier (read any one persons mistakes are less disastrous) and drop the same amount of loot proportionally. We can use all specs.

Some things that are required for all raiders that I largely stole from He Who Shall Not Be Named and then adapted for myself:

- Be lvl 85. Must have a good handle on how to play your spec in PvE. Cataclysm dungeons are good learning activities for mechanics.

- Must have mostly heroic 5 man gear (iLevel 346) or above with the appropriate (but not necessarily the most expensive) enchants and gems. If you need advice here look up Ask Mr. Robot on-line. We don't expect you to be tricked out at the beginning but you shouldn't have much more that 1 piece of green left.

- Must be able to reliably attend raid nights. Right now those nights are Wednesday and Saturday from 7:15pm-10pm server time (Central US). If you can only make one a week, but make it regularly that is cool too. We are a casual guild, so it's not a problem at all if you need to miss a raid for real life reasons as long as you let someone know before-hand. PLEASE use the guild calendar!! And honor your commitment if you say you will be there.

- Must have a good idea of how the current boss fight works from watching videos or reading strategies. These are posted in our raid strategies forum.

- AGAIN!!! Must be signed up for the raid on the in-game calendar. This doesn't guarantee you a spot, but it let's the raid leader know if we will have enough people to raid that night.

Again, we don't expect new raiders to be completely ready to go yet, but if you let me know you are interested, we can start keeping you in mind.

Cheers,
Pirituk

Jump to: